Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Hola Mexico!! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Hola Mexico!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hola Mexico!!  (Read 2005 times)
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

Re: Hola Mexico!!
« Reply #10 on: Jan 19th, 2007, 12:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

tapping toes *tap tap tap* .... still waiting. Kiss
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

Re: Hola Mexico!!...I'm Back!!
« Reply #11 on: Jan 19th, 2007, 6:26pm »

The weather was absolutely wonderful. It was warm, sunny and beautiful. We flew out of Detroit around 7am...the flight there was 4 and a half hours, my head felt like it was going to explode, the cabin pressure was just killing me, so I slept.  We finally arrived at the airport in Mexico around 11am. I had straightened my hair that morning, it was pin straight, and as soon as we landed and got out of the plane, my hair went wavy on me.

A bus picked up a bunch of people from Funjet Vacations, and dropped us off at our resort. The Riu Vallarta, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This resort is  fairly new and just opened in November. It was beautiful, my mom and I shared a room. We had two double beds. After we got settled we all met at the restaurant by the beach. I love buffets!!! There were three specialty restaurants, and one main restaurant that was open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We ate at the main restaurant for breafkast and dinner and ate at the beach restaurant for lunch, since it was close to the beach.

There were vendors all about on the beach, walking back and forth from the other Riu (the Riu Jalisco) that was one over, selling jewellery, sunglasses, bathing suits, beach bags...you name it, they had it! I got my hair braided, a beach bag, a hammock, and lots of jewellery!  

On my mom's birthday we had made reservations for the Steak Restaurant, which was the beach restaurant during the day. The food was alright, I had chicken. My mom, Clo (Shannon, you'll meet her on the 6th), and everyone else were next to plastered when the waiters finally came out with a cake, because I had told him that it was my mom's birthday, or in Spanish "Feliz Cumpleaños!". We kept saying that all day. Earlier that day we went into a little town, Busteras...I think that's how you spell it, and my dad put a big pin in my luggage that read "This Old Fat is 50". This man comes up to us with a flyer for his restaurant telling us the cervesa(beer) was a good deal, my mom turns around and this guy reads her pin and gives her the biggest hug ever.....lol, they're so friendly there.

We spent the last two days at the other Riu Jalisco, beautiful resort, lots of palm trees, and palapas. The most amazing day of our trip had to be the Saturday. We went Whale Watching....I can't even begin to describe how breathtaking it was to see a whale jump out of the water, flap its tail, its fins and to see a baby whale just days old with its mother....We spent a day at Las Caletas, had a beautiful lunch buffet, snorkeled, and kayaked...the water was clear, the waves were hard, the sand was like salt and pepper...On the way home from this day trip, we saw at least 15 dolphins jumping and swimming in the waves that the boat created....

I didn't go a day without drinking...I've been without alcohol for more than 48 hours....I think im going into shock...

The trip was amazing, I burnt my left thigh when I fell asleep on the beach, I had my head and back covered with a beach wrap and didn't get my legs...that hurt a lot...

Cheesy PICTURES COMING SOON I SWEAR.....just a little bit procrastinating Tongue
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
partygoober
Goo God

~Philly Girl~                               savvy?

View Profile WWW

Re: Hola Mexico!!
« Reply #12 on: Jan 20th, 2007, 6:50pm »

on Jan 18th, 2007, 9:44pm, DWG wrote:
partygoober...you're a bad influence!  Wink

i thought the underager could get away w/it... Smiley
IP Logged

*~*WOG BITCH*~*

"What, do you all know each other or something?" Johnny during slide 8/27

I left my heart in Buffalo, NY

Yeah baby there's a villain in me. So sexy, sour, and sweet, and you'll be loving it.

SUPER BITCH.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]