Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « NIP/TUCK »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   NIP/TUCK
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: NIP/TUCK  (Read 2580 times)
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

Re: NIP/TUCK
« Reply #10 on: Sep 13th, 2006, 7:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So what did you all think of last night's episode? I really hope they have Matt on the right track this year. I'm so tired of hating him...it's exhausting.
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

goober_1013
Goo God

House, MD

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: Sep 13th, 2006, 11:20am »

i've got my fingers crossed for Matt.  he was giving me a headache last season. . .now with the pounding at a dull ache, Christian's story line is revving up my headache again!  don't know where they're going with that one. . .:dunno:
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2006, 9:24pm by goober_1013 » IP Logged

UPDATED July 10th, 2006
www.members.tripod.com/deepfriedboot

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Sep 13th, 2006, 9:14pm »

I'd really like to know why they chose Scientology for Kimber....that struck me as a little odd.  Not sure how I feel about the direction they're pushing Matt in.  And I don't think I'm going to be too fond of Christian right for a while.

What did you guys think of the guy coming out of the bathroom naked?  I had a feeling that's why he went in there....the things this show gets away with just amaze me more and more each week!!
IP Logged
iris3732
Goo God

I can feel it like a curse.

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: Sep 14th, 2006, 6:53am »

I did not see the Scientology thing coming. And the dude coming naked out of the bathroom....I figured something was up but I didn't think he'd move that fast!

Is it me or does Matt look a lot older....I mean I know he's like 29 or something in real life, but now he looks 29, not 17 like he's supposed to look on the show.

And...I just looked his bio up and saw he was born in Louisville, KY. I definitely heard a hint of a Southern accent in the episode. I wonder if he has to work to remember not to talk with a drawl?  

He just seems so different already from last season....which I'm hoping is a good thing.
IP Logged

all I can do is try not to screw this up again
and just be friends
i'd rather be dead
~the marvelous 3

you say it's a good thing
that you float in the air....
~weezer
sofaraway7
I'm Addicted

Feel this moment in you

sunglsesatnite
View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Sep 17th, 2006, 1:33am »

I'm excited that Christian might start kissing boys this season...hot ones, I hope.  

And I think it's just hilarious that Matt is now into Scientology. It fits the pattern of the previous 3 seasons: First Eva, then the Aryan Nation. The writers were probably thinking: Hmmm what's a step higher on the crazy ladder from white supremecists? Why, Scientology of course.
...N/T is pretty ballsy...the Church of Scientology sues organizations for mentioning it in passing...  

I'm really looking forward to the season. Can't believe it's the 4th one! And it still hasn't stopped shocking me.
IP Logged
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #15 on: Sep 17th, 2006, 1:06pm »

I don't know if I'm the only one who's seen this, but the guy who plays Matt is actually dating the woman who plays Julia....how's that for crazy?
IP Logged
iris3732
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Sep 17th, 2006, 1:30pm »

They've been dating for awhile, I think....which just adds to the weirdness of the show.
IP Logged

and just be friends
i'd rather be dead
~the marvelous 3

~weezer
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #17 on: Sep 17th, 2006, 4:16pm »

on Sep 17th, 2006, 1:06pm, rzezniksangel wrote:
I don't know if I'm the only one who's seen this, but the guy who plays Matt is actually dating the woman who plays Julia....how's that for crazy?  

Shocked Shocked Shocked I had NO idea they were dating. Wow that does make it crazy.  

Have you ever heard Julia speak when she's not acting? She's from England. I had no idea who she was when I first started watching the show and then saw an interview with her and she had an English accent. It just surprised me because she speaks such a good American accent that I never suspected otherwise.
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

iris3732
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Sep 17th, 2006, 5:05pm »

on Sep 17th, 2006, 4:16pm, Shannon wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked I had NO idea they were dating. Wow that does make it crazy.  

Have you ever heard Julia speak when she's not acting? She's from England. I had no idea who she was when I first started watching the show and then saw an interview with her and she had an English accent. It just surprised me because she speaks such a good American accent that I never suspected otherwise.

Yeah, she's Vanessa Redgrave's daughter, who plays her mother on the show. Yet another weirdness factor there - the woman who plays her mother on the show is her ACTUAL mother.

Also in real life, Christian is Sean's grandfather.

totally kidding but it doesn't sound far-fetched after all the other stuff Smiley
IP Logged

and just be friends
i'd rather be dead
~the marvelous 3

~weezer
goober_1013
Goo God

House, MD

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: Sep 24th, 2006, 11:21pm »

how about last week?  two words. . .mario lopez.  hard to believe he was that little boy from saved by the bell. . .and next weeks ep with Julia and the nurse is gonna be very interesting. . . Grin
IP Logged

UPDATED July 10th, 2006
www.members.tripod.com/deepfriedboot

Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]