Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « 30 Days fans?? »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   30 Days fans??
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 30 Days fans??  (Read 616 times)
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

30 Days fans??
« on: Jul 27th, 2006, 10:13am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Anyone here watch Morgan Spurlock's show 30 Days? The first show of the new season started last night and it was great! I absolutely love how he's able to present both sides of the story. I've always said you shouldn't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. This show really does that. I was just wondering if anyone else was a fan too?
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Dream of Goo
I'm Addicted

'DreamAway'

View Profile

Re: 30 Days fans??
« Reply #1 on: Jul 29th, 2006, 4:44am »

Yes i agree with you. I enjoy watching Morgan Spurlock's take on real life stories. I've seen the first season of 30 days and that was fantastic. Can't wait for the new season to hit UK shores. So what topics make up the new season that are discussed? Oh his movie about fast food never gets old. Whenever it's on i tend to watch it lol.
IP Logged

"I'm trying to picture some little girl who's favorite bands are like the Goo Goo Dolls and Savage Garden or 'N Sync goin 'Aw, that Johnny is so cute. I'm going to buy all his early records,' and putting it on and then screaming and running to her parents."~ Robby Takac

Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

Re: 30 Days fans??
« Reply #2 on: Jul 29th, 2006, 10:19am »

The one this past week dealt with illegal immigrants. This man who patrolled the Mexican/Californian boarder who was a legal immigrant from Cuba when he was young felt that all immigrants should be legal and come to the country legally. He felt very strongly about it. This man was sent to live with a family of illegal immigrants in E. Los Angeles who all lived in a one bedroom apartment.

Next week's is about outsourcing. A man who loses his job to outsourcing goes to India to get that same job back.

The season finale this year ... Morgan goes to prison....should be interesting. I love it when he's in it because I find him and his thoughts so interesting. And, I love how he makes me look at both sides of a story.
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]