Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Goo Goo Dolls Tattoos »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Goo Goo Dolls Tattoos
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Goo Goo Dolls Tattoos  (Read 4192 times)
Sakogoo666
I'm Addicted

667 : More evil than the devil! :grin:

lazyeyedmanson   Sakogoo
View Profile WWW

Goo Goo Dolls Tattoos
« on: Jul 15th, 2006, 3:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Who has them?  Got pictures?  Thinking of getting one?

Share!  Grin

I'm thinking of getting my Goo tat pretty soon, and I'm curious as to what the rest of you have.  I don't know what mine's going to be yet - maybe the gutterflower from the last album (modified, of course), or the hazmat from the DUTG era or something completely different that still screams "GOO GOO DOLLS."  

So yeah, what have you had done? Smiley  

IP Logged

*§ky*
- back, yet again! LoL
"After the nuclear holocaust there will be cockroaches and Cher..." ... and Sky! Grin
tkc1989
Goo God

~...Tonight's the night the world begins again...~

View Profile

Re: Goo Goo Dolls Tattoos
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 4:03pm »

i haven't got one but when i turn 18 i'll probs get the gutterflower logo on my arm or something...would be pretty cool to see what everyone else has tho Cheesy
IP Logged

Shaun
I'm Addicted

Goo Goo Goo

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 6:13pm »

I would love one now, but I could imagine being sat there when im a bit older and thinking to myself, "Fecking Goo Goo Dolls, I knew I shouldn't have gotten that tattoo of Johnny Rzeznik across my ass!" Tongue
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Jul 16th, 2006, 10:47am »

I have one tattoo but it's not Goo. It represents how music is the window to my soul. I have a big heart and one half of it is the C clef. The heart has a key and in the key handle is the treble clef. The key also has jewels on it and a lotus flower. Inside the heart is a sky with clouds which represents the spiritual side of it. It's on my right lower back.  

I chose it because I wanted it to be something I would still love when I'm 60. I will always love music no matter what. Music is and always will be in my soul.
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

your_mom
Dizzy

purdy_lady_00  
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Jul 17th, 2006, 1:08am »

I dont have one yet... but I wanna get a cluster of red stars on my right shoulder... kinda like the ones john has on his back but smaller.
IP Logged

If maturity were a gasoline, you couldnt power an ant's go cart around a donut.
Christian
I'm Addicted

The Infernal Bridegroom

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Jul 17th, 2006, 4:00am »

I don't have any tattoos, I have thought of getting one though. Perhaps something on my shoulder or near the top of my back. I'm really not sure what the tattoo would be of though. I'm thinking mostly a quote from who I consider my influences. Possibly something from Richey Edwards, something like I am a pioneer or I am purity. Maybe a Hugo quote. Don't know if it's too long but question the entire culture you take for granted would be my number one choice.
IP Logged

And all the perfume rare, now buried in the shade
goober_1013
Goo God

House, MD

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: Jul 17th, 2006, 8:57pm »

i've got 3 tattoos. . .soon to be 4. . .only one Goo related (at the moment) is the Gutterflower on my left ankle. . .got an anklet with music notes and roses on my right ankle. . .and a Stevie inspired one on my inner right wrist.

my sister has designed me an awesome Goo tattoo!!!  it's the music notes from Black Balloon, my fav song, with my fav lyric:  What's the things they never showed you That swallowed the light from the sun Inside your room. . .then she sketched the butterflies from the girl's dress on the album art so they start out big and then get small like they are flying away. . .it's gorgeous, i can't wait to get that one done. . .gonna get it right between my shoulder blades. . . Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2006, 9:00pm by goober_1013 » IP Logged

UPDATED July 10th, 2006
www.members.tripod.com/deepfriedboot

Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: Jul 17th, 2006, 9:28pm »

on Jul 17th, 2006, 8:57pm, goober_1013 wrote:

my sister has designed me an awesome Goo tattoo!!!  it's the music notes from Black Balloon, my fav song, with my fav lyric:  What's the things they never showed you That swallowed the light from the sun Inside your room. . .then she sketched the butterflies from the girl's dress on the album art so they start out big and then get small like they are flying away. . .it's gorgeous, i can't wait to get that one done. . .gonna get it right between my shoulder blades. . . Grin

That sounds beautiful. I'd love to see a picture of it after you have it done.
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

UrbanAndGooFan
Up, Up, Up

~*Chrissy*~

bluekoala89
View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: Jul 26th, 2006, 12:01pm »

I really want a tatoo, and Ive got a few Ideas of what I'd love to get but until I'm 18 I cant get one, so I have time to plan, think & design (1 year , 2 months aprox.) lol. I want something thats goo related for sure, they're a band that Ive listned to pretty much my whole life & I'd really love a tatoo representing them. I also want a few others for various other reasons.
IP Logged

-*Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones and good luck's gonna shine, Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones so hold on we're headed for a better life*-

-*When you're lookin' for truth on the cover of a magazine, how does it feel? When you found out what you're not gonna be, oh yeah*-
sofaraway7
I'm Addicted

Feel this moment in you

sunglsesatnite
View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Jul 29th, 2006, 4:53pm »

I have the kanji symbol for dizzy on my lower back. I got it when I was 18 (I'm now 22), and it seemed like a great idea at the time when I walked into the tatoo parlor and saw the poster of all the different kanji symbols.  Roll Eyes  

The poster didn't have one for the word "dizzy," but, back then, the goos used to post "the daily goo" on their site and they had posted a pic of a hat they were raffling off with the dizzy kanji symbol on it. So I went home, printed the pic off, and took it in.

I don't regret getting it (hell, I don't really see it all that much), but the guy made it way too thick and clunky looking...literally made it the size and thickness of the one on the hat instead of making it smaller and more delicate looking.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]