Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « cell phone ?? »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   cell phone ??
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: cell phone ??  (Read 2579 times)
Raven
Goo God

I'm Loyal Like A Stray!~

ravengoo
View Profile WWW Email

Re: cell phone ??
« Reply #10 on: Jul 17th, 2006, 5:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jun 28th, 2006, 12:00pm, Shannon wrote:
I'm in the market for a new cell phone and have been considering a Motorola Razr. Does anyone here have one? And, if so what do you think of it?

My oldest daughter Lisa has a Razr, and she absoluetly loves it! I think the most important factor is who your service provider is. My daughter uses Cingular/AT&T, and has never experienced dropped calls, or lack of service in dead areas. She just took an extended cross country trip, and it worked perfectly. Now if she would just stop asking me to pay her bill, LOL! The Razr is pretty hip looking too, and has some awesome features. When she's here, I'm always playing with it. I have a Motorola V220 picture phone, and also go through Cingular/AT&T. I'm real content with my both, and neither has ever given me any problems. My service contract with Cingular/AT&T expires in February 2007, and I'm considering a Razr. I really like it! :thumbsup:

Shannon, I'm so happy you found a phone that you like! It's all about what your likes/needs are in a phone. It varies from person to person as to what those likes/needs are, so opinions are going to vary. You go girl! Surf on! :nanner:

*I just had  to add that my daughter has never changed her battery since she got it 9 months ago, and it's been dropped numerous times. She charges it overnight while she's sleeping, and that charge lasts all day. I just talked to her, and she verified that she's never experiemced bad reception, or dropped calls. I'm pretty sure that it's who you have service through that matters most, and not the style of phone. We're both content with Cingular, and it's been almost 3 years. My hubby, youngest daughter, and I are on the family plan through Cingular/AT&T, all using Motorola phones. Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2006, 6:02am by Raven » IP Logged

"Let Me Remind You, The Light Doesn't Blind You At All-- It Just Helps You See."
partygoober
Goo God

~Philly Girl~                               savvy?

View Profile WWW

Re: cell phone ??
« Reply #11 on: Jul 17th, 2006, 9:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

& i just got rid of my nextel

i'm now w/cingular Smiley

~Kristyn~
IP Logged

*~*WOG BITCH*~*

"What, do you all know each other or something?" Johnny during slide 8/27

I left my heart in Buffalo, NY

Yeah baby there's a villain in me. So sexy, sour, and sweet, and you'll be loving it.

SUPER BITCH.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]