Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « tour dates!! *new shows added 3-1-11!!* »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   tour dates!! *new shows added 3-1-11!!*
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  12 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: tour dates!! *new shows added 3-1-11!!*  (Read 14628 times)
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

Re: First batch of Spring tour dates announced...
« Reply #10 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 3:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A lot of universities have spring concerts towards the end of the semester and the GGDs would be a pretty mainstream choice in the northeast.  The GGDs probably got some shows that way and built a tour around it.  Erie, Oswego and Potsdam (not confirmed) are all university shows.
IP Logged
Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Mar 1st, 2010, 5:41pm »

on Mar 1st, 2010, 3:09pm, nmf016 wrote:
NOT CONFIRMED AT ALL

The opening band appears to be 'The Rocket Summer' starting with Oswego.  And.. from there, it looks like here's some more shows:

4/16 Cheel Arena/Clarkson University  Potsdam, NY
4/28 Auburn, AL

So jealous.  I would love an excuse to go visit Clarkson, but the Erie show the next day makes way more sense.  (Also, LOL, Nicole, hope you didn't buy Oswego tickets yet...)

haha I haven't bought any tickets yet. That's awesome it's at Clarkson. Even though their hockey team sucks....
I went to their Spring concert last year with Hinder and Theory of a Deadman it was a good set up and only the first 200 people in line got to go in the GA pit and everyone else was in the stands.
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2010, 5:41pm by Nicole » IP Logged
sympathy_0
Goo God

Never you mind.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 1:45am »

Thats awesome. I really hope they come to Canada! I hope they read this board. COME TO HALIFAX AND VANCOUVER! I'll be in those two places for the next little while. Smiley
IP Logged

www.youtube.com/forbuss
partygoober
Goo God

~Philly Girl~                               savvy?

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 6:36am »

well today's the presale and as of today...my "birthday" present is still a no go....

maybe it's not meant to be anymore.....i mean my last concert experience was a bad one if anyone can recall...

i do hope that everyone that does go see a show has an awesome time!

IP Logged

*~*WOG BITCH*~*

"What, do you all know each other or something?" Johnny during slide 8/27

I left my heart in Buffalo, NY

Yeah baby there's a villain in me. So sexy, sour, and sweet, and you'll be loving it.

SUPER BITCH.
AngelWithHorns

Email

« Reply #14 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 11:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Mar 2nd, 2010, 1:45am, sympathy_0 wrote:
Thats awesome. I really hope they come to Canada! I hope they read this board. COME TO HALIFAX AND VANCOUVER! I'll be in those two places for the next little while. :)

I hope they come to Montreal and Ottawa too like they did in 2006, and I hope at least one of those shows is reserved seating...
IP Logged
AngelWithHorns

Email

« Reply #15 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 11:28am »

on Mar 2nd, 2010, 6:36am, partygoober wrote:
well today's the presale and as of today...my "birthday" present is still a no go....

maybe it's not meant to be anymore.....i mean my last concert experience was a bad one if anyone can recall...

What happened at your last show? Let me guess, it was GA, right?
IP Logged
sympathy_0
Goo God

Never you mind.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #16 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 3:36pm »

on Mar 2nd, 2010, 11:27am, AngelWithHorns wrote:

I hope they come to Montreal and Ottawa too like they did in 2006, and I hope at least one of those shows is reserved seating...

Yes! I went to the Halifax show. I really should have went to the show in Moncton as well, but for some reason I didn't even think of it. ALSO, John basically crowd surfed in the Moncton (NB) show and didn't in the Halifax show.. Which makes no sense, because obviously Halifax is better! Haha.

I'm glad that a lot of bands are coming to the coast now, Halifax is really coming up in that way. Glad to have another Canadian around! :)
IP Logged

www.youtube.com/forbuss
AngelWithHorns

Email

« Reply #17 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 5:16pm »

on Mar 2nd, 2010, 3:36pm, sympathy_0 wrote:

Yes! I went to the Halifax show. I really should have went to the show in Moncton as well, but for some reason I didn't even think of it. ALSO, John basically crowd surfed in the Moncton (NB) show and didn't in the Halifax show.. Which makes no sense, because obviously Halifax is better! Haha.

I'm glad that a lot of bands are coming to the coast now, Halifax is really coming up in that way. Glad to have another Canadian around! :)

Thanks...I think I saw video of that on youtube...I hope they get to the east coast this time around too, but Robby didn't even mention Canada when he discussed tour dates in the Q & A's yesterday...

There are quite a few Canadian fans on all the assorted Goo boards these days...
IP Logged
partygoober
Goo God

~Philly Girl~                               savvy?

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 8:16pm »

on Mar 2nd, 2010, 11:28am, AngelWithHorns wrote:

What happened at your last show? Let me guess, it was GA, right?

It was General Admission, but that had nothing to do with it. I was dehydrated and wasn't feeling to great in general and it was the first show in a while that i hadn't been with my actual Goo friends who are awesome and i love and miss dearly and should stop making up excuses and see them. (love you all!!) but i just wasn't feeling the vibe and i eventually was getting light headed and had to push my way from the very front to the very back to the bathroom where i got sick...just not a great experience.....

maybe i'm just getting old  Grin Wink
IP Logged

*~*WOG BITCH*~*

"What, do you all know each other or something?" Johnny during slide 8/27

I left my heart in Buffalo, NY

Yeah baby there's a villain in me. So sexy, sour, and sweet, and you'll be loving it.

SUPER BITCH.
sympathy_0
Goo God

Never you mind.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: Mar 2nd, 2010, 9:26pm »

Yeah, I have some video`s uploaded to youtube of this girl who was screaming blue murder, not even kidding, like at the top of her lungs. It was actually really funny though, everyone around her bonded over hating her. Haha Smiley
IP Logged

www.youtube.com/forbuss
Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  12 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]