Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Opinions please! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Opinions please!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Opinions please!  (Read 2974 times)
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

Re: Opinions please!
« Reply #10 on: Aug 29th, 2007, 10:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 29th, 2007, 7:19pm, Pon wrote:
I think u should link youtube videos, especially on newer videos, such as "before it's too late" video and live performances.

This may just be more work.  Youtube videos come and go and it would suck to have to weed them out regularly, unless we made our very own WOG channel to link to.
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: Aug 29th, 2007, 11:28pm »

I love all the ideas. Keep them coming.  

What do you all think of the fan encounters page? Should it stay or go? I could leave it as is and not add to it or I could add new encounters. Or just get rid of it completely. What do you think?
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Pon
Goo God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

ai3oynamedgoo
View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Aug 30th, 2007, 12:43am »

I think they should be temporary rather than permanent. When there are new important videos, just post them and that's it. Sometimes on the board, when somebody post something, most ppl won't know if the replies don't keep coming. I personally don't want to keep searching youtube all of the time. Just have a place where they are posted just to let everybody know. It's more about informing rather than the links working or not. I wouldn't want a WOG channel though cuz that's too much work.  

on Aug 29th, 2007, 10:10pm, bridge wrote:

This may just be more work.  Youtube videos come and go and it would suck to have to weed them out regularly, unless we made our very own WOG channel to link to.

IP Logged
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: Aug 30th, 2007, 5:26pm »

I had just thought of this, are you updating the main page or the forum as well?

I was thinking of a search bar...if that's even possible, I don't know, not sure, just throwing out ideas...it would be a search bar to search users, just if you want to see the last thing they had posted or ten posts ago.

Meh, if not possible...meh.
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Aug 30th, 2007, 5:41pm »

on Aug 30th, 2007, 5:26pm, tunnel wrote:
I had just thought of this, are you updating the main page or the forum as well?

I was thinking of a search bar...if that's even possible, I don't know, not sure, just throwing out ideas...it would be a search bar to search users, just if you want to see the last thing they had posted or ten posts ago.

Meh, if not possible...meh.

I don't know if I'm understanding correctly, but you can see the last posts of a person.  Just go to their profile and the option is at the bottom.  Or, to search a specific topic, there is the search icon in the grey/green header.  Or did I completely misunderstand what you're saying?  
IP Logged
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #15 on: Aug 30th, 2007, 5:53pm »

on Aug 30th, 2007, 5:41pm, bridge wrote:
I don't know if I'm understanding correctly, but you can see the last posts of a person.  Just go to their profile and the option is at the bottom.  Or, to search a specific topic, there is the search icon in the grey/green header.  Or did I completely misunderstand what you're saying?  

No, I think it's me, I just never searched anything and I didn't think to search for a search bar. I got it now...Thanks Nicole Cheesy Although I'm leaving you utterly confused.
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]