Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D!  (Read 200234 times)
DWG

Email

« Reply #960 on: Apr 2nd, 2008, 3:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I decided not to stand on my head once I got home either. The chair is too hard, it would hurt.  

I logged on, and all I wanted to do was post the simple "dead" smilie, but several of the smilies on my home PC are mixed up, and the thread for some reason wouldn't let me just post a smilie. I guess it was saying I had to say something in upside-down language, and yo no hablo en upside-down. So I just logged off. I was highly impressed at Denise's abilities to learn upside-down so quickly, and for having the props to write in cursive backwards.  :thumbsup:
IP Logged
lionhill
I'm Addicted

View Profile

« Reply #961 on: Apr 2nd, 2008, 4:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Apr 2nd, 2008, 2:04pm, nmf016 wrote:

Shannon, I'm liking the new background and banner.  I was slightly confused though, because I'm not on my regular computer and I was like "WOW, WOG looks different on this computer!" (I never claimed to be smart)

I agree, I love the changes, and especially the banner.

Upside down is really hard to read, ouch. I've got a headache now.
IP Logged

laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #962 on: Apr 2nd, 2008, 5:48pm »

on Apr 2nd, 2008, 2:04pm, nmf016 wrote:

Sorry about your neck.  I understand that you couldn't turn your giant monitor upside down.  Cheesy  We haven't heard back from DWG either, so I hope she didn't have a serious injury trying to stand on her head.

Shannon, I'm liking the new background and banner.  I was slightly confused though, because I'm not on my regular computer and I was like "WOW, WOG looks different on this computer!" (I never claimed to be smart)

LOL, all my computer is is a monitor Cheesy, and you loved EVERY MINUTE of being on my mac lol.  

Yeah the new background is awesome!! I love the banner as well, good job tkc1989!!
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #963 on: Apr 2nd, 2008, 8:18pm »

on Apr 2nd, 2008, 3:40pm, DWG wrote:
I decided not to stand on my head once I got home either. The chair is too hard, it would hurt.  

I logged on, and all I wanted to do was post the simple "dead" smilie, but several of the smilies on my home PC are mixed up, and the thread for some reason wouldn't let me just post a smilie. I guess it was saying I had to say something in upside-down language, and yo no hablo en upside-down. So I just logged off. I was highly impressed at Denise's abilities to learn upside-down so quickly, and for having the props to write in cursive backwards.  :thumbsup:

OK, I'll fess up (b4 nmf turns me in  Wink) Nicole posted a link to a website that converts text into upside down text. But I can still write backwards, which I have gotten no credit for thus far, and I think it's pretty darn impressive LOL.  

on Apr 2nd, 2008, 3:40pm, DWG wrote:

several of the smilies on my home PC are mixed up

That sounds funny to me. Like the smilies are alive and are confused.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

[img][/img]
DWG

Email

« Reply #964 on: Apr 2nd, 2008, 10:56pm »

Nah, it just means that either our PC is a piece of cr*p, or our internet provider is pooh. Either way, it kinda stinks.
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #965 on: Apr 2nd, 2008, 11:15pm »

on Apr 2nd, 2008, 10:56pm, DWG wrote:
Nah, it just means that either our PC is a piece of cr*p, or our internet provider is pooh. Either way, it kinda stinks.

Or WOG hates you.  Like, WOG won't send me PM notifications to the yahoo email address I want it to, but it will send them to a different yahoo email address if I change it for experimental purposes.  WOG chooses to hate you by taking away your smiley freedom.

(And WOG chooses to hate me by being incredibly slow lately.  Anyone else?)
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #966 on: Apr 3rd, 2008, 10:34am »

YES!!!!! I was just thinking that today. It's starting to drive me nuts. Hmmmm....I wonder if it's the server? I may have to ask MFC about this.
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

DWG

Email

« Reply #967 on: Apr 3rd, 2008, 12:54pm »

on Apr 2nd, 2008, 11:15pm, nmf016 wrote:

Or WOG hates you.  Like, WOG won't send me PM notifications to the yahoo email address I want it to, but it will send them to a different yahoo email address if I change it for experimental purposes.  WOG chooses to hate you by taking away your smiley freedom.

(And WOG chooses to hate me by being incredibly slow lately.  Anyone else?)

Yeah, I get the slow thing sometimes too. I figured it's because I'm always on this thread though.
And I also missed a PM that didn't go to my e-mail last week; usually they always go where they're supposed to. This one went into the black hole of nowhere.    :dead:

(just testing that "dead" smiley. My icons are still all goofed up. But I know it's my PC, because it does the same thing on all the forums I visit. Now... will someone let me know what smiley that is that I just posted? Because although I chose the "dead" smiley, what I am seeing is the "shh" smiley. Who the hell needs a "shh" smiley? Shhesh.)
« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2008, 12:57pm by Dances_with_Goo » IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #968 on: Apr 3rd, 2008, 1:00pm »

Dead smiley is dead smiley.

And welcome to the beginning of the end if you lost a PM last week.  That's how it started for me...
IP Logged
DWG

Email

« Reply #969 on: Apr 3rd, 2008, 1:11pm »

on Apr 3rd, 2008, 1:00pm, nmf016 wrote:
Dead smiley is dead smiley.

And welcome to the beginning of the end if you lost a PM last week.  That's how it started for me...

Thanks.  
My neighbor is also gonna be "dead smiley" if she rings my doorbell again today. Lady...I gotta go to work. Get a life. Jeesh.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]