Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D!  (Read 200220 times)
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #750 on: Dec 28th, 2007, 10:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My kids got a Wii this year. We've all been playing the bowling, tennis and boxing. It's a freakin' riot. The boxing is an excellent cardio workout. I played one round to teach my son how to do it and I was out of breath.  

Anyone else have one of these?

I got the Flip digital video recorder. This is a fun little recorder. It's about the size of a larger cell phone. And you just push the red button and it's records. Then you plug it into your computer and it immediately uploads. What fun! And no tapes!
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #751 on: Dec 28th, 2007, 5:02pm »

this board --->  :dead:

Sad
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #752 on: Dec 28th, 2007, 5:28pm »

on Dec 28th, 2007, 10:20am, Shannon wrote:
My kids got a Wii this year. We've all been playing the bowling, tennis and boxing. It's a freakin' riot. The boxing is an excellent cardio workout. I played one round to teach my son how to do it and I was out of breath.  

Anyone else have one of these?

I got the Flip digital video recorder. This is a fun little recorder. It's about the size of a larger cell phone. And you just push the red button and it's records. Then you plug it into your computer and it immediately uploads. What fun! And no tapes!

My sister got a Wii from her boyfriend for Christmas.  I've only played two games of bowling and now I'm playing Super Paper Mario.  My uncle boxing was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

My 'big' gift this year was a new 80 GB iPod, which was a huge surprise because my parents don't buy me electronics without consulting me.  I've had my old iPod for 5 years, it has a black and white screen, the battery life is short, it only has 10 GB and it's getting a little senile, but I love it and it's going to be hard to switch over.  Undecided
IP Logged
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #753 on: Dec 29th, 2007, 10:12am »

This place sure is quiet. Everybody must be playing with their new toys  Cheesy

And the GOOs are quiet for a little while too, so that makes a difference, although not always on this thread  Wink

IP Logged

[img][/img]
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #754 on: Dec 29th, 2007, 12:34pm »

I haven't been able to get on here in 2 days. I think my wireless connection is going crazy. I had to go to the desktop just to access the site. Sad
IP Logged

Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #755 on: Dec 29th, 2007, 12:39pm »

on Dec 28th, 2007, 5:28pm, nmf009 wrote:

My 'big' gift this year was a new 80 GB iPod, which was a huge surprise because my parents don't buy me electronics without consulting me.  I've had my old iPod for 5 years, it has a black and white screen, the battery life is short, it only has 10 GB and it's getting a little senile, but I love it and it's going to be hard to switch over.  Undecided

The hubby and I are looking to spend our Christmas money on the iPod Touch. I'd love an iPhone but don't feel like switching cell service. I like Verizon. Anyone have an iTouch or know of anyone with one? I'm trying to get opinions before I spend that much.
IP Logged

nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #756 on: Dec 29th, 2007, 1:08pm »

When my dad went to buy my iPod, he told the salesman that he was pretty sure he wanted to buy the 'Classic' iPod, but that he might be interested in the (more expensive) Touch iPod and that the salesman should try to sell him on it.  The salesman basically said he couldn't sell him on it because the Touch iPod isn't worth it yet.  The memory is too small and it's first generation, so the bugs aren't worked out yet.  (He also asked why Best Buy doesn't display the Touch iPod in the stores because I was complaining about not being able to see one, and he learned that they instantly get stolen when they're put on display.  Cheesy)

I got to play with my sister's boyfriend's iPhone on Sunday and it was pretty cool.  He said he likes it now, but he goes through 3-4 phones a year, so who knows what he'll think in a couple months.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #757 on: Dec 30th, 2007, 10:40am »

I get that the memory is way small for the price. The hubby and I don't really listen to headphones at all. I have a Shuffle I never use. We would get the touch for the browser capabilities. And, to be able to watch movies on trips and what not. The screen is bigger so that appeals too. I am tempted to wait and see what the 2nd generation Touch has but who knows when that will come out.
IP Logged

laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #758 on: Dec 30th, 2007, 11:05am »

My sister got the third generation iPod Nano Video for Christmas and she loves it, she used to not like iPods or iTunes for that matter but has changed her mind.

Me, I got a lonely old 1st generation iPod Nano, you know when they only came in black and white?

Are you getting a new iPod Nicole? Don't you have the 1st Generation iPods, the 20 Gigs with the buttons at the top?
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #759 on: Dec 30th, 2007, 11:10am »

Happy birthday Nicole!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]