Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D!  (Read 200441 times)
Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #430 on: Oct 15th, 2007, 10:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 15th, 2007, 9:54pm, laurengoo wrote:
Hey,

How is everyone doing? I've been off and on lately but haven't been replying....which I should be Tongue

I miss the late night chats cause sometimes I'm working until close.

I love my job!! Starbucks is amazing. I recommend you all go get some NOW. lol.

And to keep this thread on the up and up about Goo...Should I expect to hear Better Days radio stations start to play non-stop Christmas.

seriously there's this one radio station over in Detroit that plays Christmas music November 1st, don't get me wrong, I LOVE CHRISTMAS, but it's just too soon. Why don't they start playing it after the American Thanksgiving?

There haven't been any chats in a long time, so you haven't missed anything. I think there is one this Friday.  

I agree, November 1st is way too early for Christmas music!

My friend has been trying to convince me to get a job at a Starbucks that's like two miles from my house. I would if, If I had more time!
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2007, 10:09pm by Nicole » IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #431 on: Oct 15th, 2007, 10:10pm »

I approve of Christmas music from December 23rd to December 25th.  And December 25th after 8 pm is pushing it.

Friday chat - This Friday 8pm EST.  It is required that you have a tv next to your computer.  I also suggest alcohol for the "you know" drinking game (unless you're underage, in which case alcohol is evil and you shouldn't touch it...  Roll Eyes).
IP Logged
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #432 on: Oct 15th, 2007, 10:18pm »

on Oct 15th, 2007, 10:08pm, Nicole wrote:
There haven't been any chats in a long time, so you haven't missed anything. I think there is one this Friday.  

I agree, November 1st is way too early for Christmas music!

My friend has been trying to convince me to get a job at a Starbucks that's like two miles from my house. I would if, If I had more time!

Yeah November 1st....you're really pushing it there.

It's an amazing job Nicole, I absolutely love going into work. I've never felt that way about a job before. Cheesy

on Oct 15th, 2007, 10:10pm, nmf016 wrote:
I approve of Christmas music from December 23rd to December 25th.  And December 25th after 8 pm is pushing it.

Friday chat - This Friday 8pm EST.  It is required that you have a tv next to your computer.  I also suggest alcohol for the "you know" drinking game (unless you're underage, in which case alcohol is evil and you shouldn't touch it...  Roll Eyes).  

I will be about 2 hours late for that chat...I have to work until 9:30pm and I don't usually get home until 9:50...and I don't have a television next to my computer, which is unfortunate.
BUT
I am recording it. Cheesy So if everyone's still on after 10 which I am assuming it is, AND if it's all good I'm going to do my goldschlagger shots then Cheesy YAY!! lol.
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #433 on: Oct 15th, 2007, 10:26pm »

I'm afraid I've got better things to do this Friday night than watch this silly show. SORRY JOHN. PRIORITIES!  
Do have fun though. I'm sure you'll all be completely wasted by the time I get back to the computer. Wink

In other news:

New hero.

IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #434 on: Oct 15th, 2007, 10:42pm »

on Oct 15th, 2007, 10:26pm, Pondering My Fate wrote:
In other news:

New hero.

You're my hero.
IP Logged

nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #435 on: Oct 15th, 2007, 10:59pm »

on Oct 15th, 2007, 10:26pm, Pondering My Fate wrote:
I'm afraid I've got better things to do this Friday night than watch this silly show. SORRY JOHN. PRIORITIES!  
Do have fun though. I'm sure you'll all be completely wasted by the time I get back to the computer. Wink

In other news:

New hero.

Damn all of you people with other things to do!  I left this Friday open just so I could watch this trainwreck.  Cheesy

Is it wrong that I feel bad for the pigeon-feeding guy?  Like, he was just minding his own business enjoying the pigeons and some dude decides to come ruin it.  I also feel a slight urge to be a giant pigeon for Halloween...

IP Logged
Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #436 on: Oct 16th, 2007, 12:02am »

on Oct 15th, 2007, 10:59pm, nmf016 wrote:

Damn all of you people with other things to do!  I left this Friday open just so I could watch this trainwreck.  Cheesy

Is it wrong that I feel bad for the pigeon-feeding guy?  Like, he was just minding his own business enjoying the pigeons and some dude decides to come ruin it.  I also feel a slight urge to be a giant pigeon for Halloween...

HE WAS WARNED ABOUT THE AGGRESSIVE OVERFED PIGEONS! OWN FAULT!

Tongue Grin

IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #437 on: Oct 16th, 2007, 10:22am »

"And what happened then...? Well...in Goo-ville they say That the Nicole's small heart Grew three sizes that day!"
IP Logged

zomg
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #438 on: Oct 16th, 2007, 5:18pm »

on Oct 15th, 2007, 9:54pm, laurengoo wrote:
seriously there's this one radio station over in Detroit that plays Christmas music November 1st, don't get me wrong, I LOVE CHRISTMAS, but it's just too soon. Why don't they start playing it after the American Thanksgiving?

*cough* WNIC *cough*
That's because I tell them to start early.  Wink Cheesy
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #439 on: Oct 18th, 2007, 6:24pm »

Check out the awesome fake signatures on this... Anyone who buys this deserves it....  Undecided

http://cgi.ebay.com/Goo-Goo-Dolls-signed-photo-by-3-SWEET-DEAL_W0QQitemZ 160169198880QQihZ006QQcategoryZ104409QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]