Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D!  (Read 200533 times)
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #1020 on: May 4th, 2008, 12:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on May 3rd, 2008, 11:10pm, nmf016 wrote:
I debated looking for the pot of gold, but there were two ends of the rainbow and I didn't know which end had the gold.  You see the position I was in...  It's not like I'd have any left to share once I filled my gas tank anyways.

OMG! I know eh?
Gas is ridiculous!
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
DWG

Email

« Reply #1021 on: May 4th, 2008, 8:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

What's really ridiculous about the gas prices is how variable they are from town to town. Today I took a drive, about 40 miles. At one end, in Stratford, CT,  I saw prices varying from $3.77 up to about $3.89 for regular. In Port Chester, NY there was a Mobil station selling regular at $3.99.  
I think they charge whatever strikes their fancy.

It's enough to make a butterfly cr@p on a pot'o'gold, I tell ya.
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2008, 8:39pm by Dances_with_Goo » IP Logged
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #1022 on: May 6th, 2008, 1:58pm »

Anybody like Nine Inch Nails? If you do, they/he (I mean it's really Trent R. isn't it?) is giving away the new album for FREE. The entire album totally free. go to nin.com if you're interested.

Reznor has been very generous recently with his/nin music. He's very bitter about the way the industry has been going, and his fans have been benefiting from it. It's going to be interesting to see what happens to the industry over the next few years.
IP Logged

[img][/img]
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #1023 on: May 6th, 2008, 2:18pm »

I downloaded it yesterday, but I haven't unzipped/listened yet.  Between this and Butch Walker and Radiohead, I am thoroughly enjoying the free legal music trend.

If you do attempt to download the NIN, don't freak out if you don't get your download email right away.  Mine took a couple hours to arrive yesterday.  Cheesy
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #1024 on: May 6th, 2008, 4:52pm »

I read about that yesterday but I haven't downloaded it yet. Let me know how it is....what you think. Then I'll decide if I want to download it. Of course it is free. :thinkin:
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #1025 on: May 6th, 2008, 6:50pm »

on May 6th, 2008, 2:18pm, nmf016 wrote:
I downloaded it yesterday, but I haven't unzipped/listened yet.  Between this and Butch Walker and Radiohead, I am thoroughly enjoying the free legal music trend.

If you do attempt to download the NIN, don't freak out if you don't get your download email right away.  Mine took a couple hours to arrive yesterday.  Cheesy

Isn't it great? I think the artists are saying FU to the record companies. I think they're saying they'd rather give it away for free to fans, than let the companies make $$ off of them.

Were you able to get ColdPlay's new single for free? That was available for one day only last week. I tried and tried, but I never received the email back from them.

Hmmm, I missed the Radiohead offer. Do you know if that's still available? From where? * goes off to check the radiohead website *
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2008, 6:58pm by d.e.n.i.s.e. » IP Logged

[img][/img]
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #1026 on: May 6th, 2008, 6:53pm »

on May 6th, 2008, 4:52pm, Shannon wrote:
I read about that yesterday but I haven't downloaded it yet. Let me know how it is....what you think. Then I'll decide if I want to download it. Of course it is free. :thinkin:

I only listened to a few songs so far and to me, it sounds like what you'd expect from NIN. I really like some of their songs, and really don't like some of their songs...LOL..but either way, for some reason Trent R. scares me...LOL..he's just SO intense and passionate...it makes me I really like him.
IP Logged

[img][/img]
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #1027 on: May 6th, 2008, 7:19pm »

I didn't get the Coldplay song.  I didn't like the song when I heard it, so I didn't download it... and now I've had it stuck in my head for like 3 days...

Radiohead's In Rainbows isn't available for free (or pay what you want) anymore.  I was happy to get it though... I love a whole bunch of their older songs, but I hated their more recent stuff (though I'm not familiar with a lot of it), and I actually enjoy some of In Rainbows.

Oh!  Oh!  I just remembered I have an on-topic gif for this.

Fun fact:  This gif was the first avatar/signature 'picture' that I ever had on WOG.  I used to get random PMs alllll the time asking me about it.
IP Logged
Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #1028 on: May 12th, 2008, 6:45pm »

bump!  Grin
IP Logged
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #1029 on: May 13th, 2008, 8:50pm »

This thread is slowly making it's way to the bottom eh?

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been busy being charge of a household Smiley....Sad It can be stressful sometimes, and I envy all of you who own your own house and/or have kids, I don't know how you do it, but you guys are amazing!!

My parents return next Wednesday...I miss them a lot. Mind you it's nice and peaceful without my mom yelling at me to do something.  Roll Eyes.

How is everyone else doing?
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]