Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « My fellow ER fans. »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   My fellow ER fans.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My fellow ER fans.  (Read 1157 times)
partygoober
Goo God

~Philly Girl~                               savvy?

View Profile WWW

My fellow ER fans.
« on: Apr 13th, 2008, 10:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

If there is anyone who STILL watches ER...i found this out at www.perezhilton.com late this past week....

R.I.P.
Filed under: TV News

After an insanely long time on television (and none of the original cast members still on the show)….

NBC's medical drama E.R. will end next year after the completion of the show's 15th season.

Where'd The Docs Go?
Filed under: TV News

Why you gotta be so cruel, ClooneyHuh?

As we mentioned earlier, E.R. is going off the air next year after its 15th season.

However, according to reports, all the docs won't be back full time for the final season.

Maura Tierney (Dr. Abby Lockhart) will exit after a few episodes, and Goran Visnjic (Dr. Lockhart's love, Luka Kovac) also will leave the show early next season.

Mekhi Phifer has not yet signed a new contract, although castmates John Stamos, Parminder Nagra and Linda Cardellini will be back.

E.R. returns Tuesday night for six spring episodes. However, there's some good news for the abbreviated season! The Sopranos' Aida Turturro and Oscar nominee Hal Holbrook are set to guest star.

NBC plans 19 finale episodes next season, repeat-free, with the last bow taking place in late February.

Don't these bitches wanna go out with a bangHuh

i'm devestated.
IP Logged

*~*WOG BITCH*~*

"What, do you all know each other or something?" Johnny during slide 8/27

I left my heart in Buffalo, NY

Yeah baby there's a villain in me. So sexy, sour, and sweet, and you'll be loving it.

SUPER BITCH.
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

Re: My fellow ER fans.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13th, 2008, 6:27pm »

I did see that on Perez. I watched ER faithfully until a couple years ago. I do watch it now and again when I have time.
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

pink boa lady
Goo God

4/24/99 taken Ruston, LA-Rite-Aid Signed 12/2/02

cassiet76   sassycassie76
View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 14th, 2008, 6:32pm »

on Apr 13th, 2008, 10:36am, partygoober wrote:

i'm devestated.

me too Sad

i've watched since the start and i can say, these last few years have been my favorite...i hated george clooney.
:dead:
IP Logged

GGD fan since '98.
Mom to Thomas and Henry!
carlyn
Goo God

You drown in deeper oceans Inventing new religions

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Apr 14th, 2008, 7:17pm »

I've been watching ER since the beginning.  I used to always watch it with my family and then slowly they started to lose interest with all the doctors leaving, but I still continied to watch it.  I actually haven't watched it at all this season, except I did catch it this past Thursday and even though I still like the show, I was wondering when they were finally going to put it out of its misery.  None of the original doctors are still there and every time I watch it, there seems to be a new doctor who is usually a jerk that nobody likes.  Also the plots are getting ridiculous.  Pretty much all the doctors have dated each other.  All the doctors that have been around the longest are becoming less likeable (Abby and Luka, and also Carter became a jerk before he left) and.  The show had a good run but I think it is time for it to end.
IP Logged
ChickenCookie
I'm Addicted

When he takes me in his arms I see la vie en rose.

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 12:38pm »

Sorry, PG, this show has overstayed it's welcome.  I lost interest a couple years ago, and I haven't watched a single episode this season.  It starting going downhill for me with the Africa storyline, and then it became The Abbey Show.  I still catch the occasional repeat on TNT in the morning, back in the good ol' days when Dr. Greene was still around and Dr. Carter wasn't a prick.  

It's time for this one to limp off into the great TV graveyard in the sky.  Undecided
IP Logged
DWG

Email

« Reply #5 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 12:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I think I gave up when Dr. Carter became a prick.
It annoys me when they have major characters do a 180 with their personality traits. They pulled it one too many times with this show.
IP Logged
Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 7:29pm »

on Apr 15th, 2008, 12:38pm, ChickenCookie wrote:
Sorry, PG, this show has overstayed it's welcome.  I lost interest a couple years ago, and I haven't watched a single episode this season.  It starting going downhill for me with the Africa storyline, and then it became The Abbey Show.  I still catch the occasional repeat on TNT in the morning, back in the good ol' days when Dr. Greene was still around and Dr. Carter wasn't a prick.  

It's time for this one to limp off into the great TV graveyard in the sky.  Undecided

Yeah, definitely. I watched it on and off for a little while but the story lines just started to get waaaay too ridiculous after a while... and that was a couple years ago! I didn't even realize it was still on. Lips Sealed
R.I.P.
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2008, 7:30pm by Christina » IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]