WOG link calendar link
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « 4400 »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 4400  (Read 1080 times)
JaniGoo

Email

« on: Jul 13th, 2006, 12:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Another good sci-fi - anyone watching this? - USA network on Sun. night.

This show is beyond good...I think we're in the 2nd or 3rd season,  but i think you can still follow it.  

Basically the storyline had 4400 people taken away (at the same time and all returned at the same time) with no aging or memory, but have been gone for a long time from the era that they were returned to.

I thought they were taken by aliens, but they weren't, - they were taken by future (beings of somekind!)who gave them all an ability (that humans don't have) i.e. healing, reading peoples minds, seeing the past, seeing the future, things like that...they are trying to build a group to save them, but there is another group (Nova) who wants to destroy them..Sounds crazy, but it's a good show - try to watch it if you can.

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/the4400/

« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2006, 8:26am by JaniGoo » IP Logged
nate08
Naked

I wanna wake up where you are

View Profile

Re: 4400
« Reply #1 on: Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It is a really good show, possibly the best show on tv right now.  I have a correction though, the future beings they were taken by are humans who are at a point in time when humanity is dieing out ( Wish they would say why!!!) and they all have abilities because a hormone in them is altered and was replaced by something that lets them develope gifts.  There is also future beings who think the 4400 cant save humanity and are trying to stop there efforts with a girl born by a 4400 who has many powers.
IP Logged

*You take all your lies and wish them all away*
magoo1516
I'm Addicted

"I'm building a BRAIN in my BASEMENT." ~John

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:33am »

I love this show! And Isabelle must die!!
IP Logged

"I'm not perfect, I dont give a f*ck. You're not perfect, and I STILL dont give a f---." JR
JaniGoo

Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 3rd, 2006, 2:00pm »

Every now and then, I still have a hard time following this show, it can be confusing. Thanks for the correction nate08. Smiley I agree with you magoo, Isabelle needs to go! I dislike her more and more every week. Wish they would have Maia on more. I like her storylines the best.
IP Logged
GooFreak26
Goo God

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Aug 3rd, 2006, 3:20pm »

I LOVE this show,  I get a little confused though sometimes.  

I ordered the damn first and second seasons from Columbia House, but they're backordered *sighs*

OH YES< and Isabelle NEEDS TO GO!
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2006, 3:20pm by GooFreak26 » IP Logged
JaniGoo

Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 14th, 2006, 10:17pm »

Jordan's back - he told Isabelle to get out and leave the 4400 at the end of the show Cool He's ready for her and can take her down!  Evil witch! She seemed so sincere in her apologies...(don't let it fool ya) I still have doubts about Jordan too (is he really going to do good?)  Kyle is back too - it's about time! Still don't know where this is going! Any ideas?
IP Logged
magoo1516
I'm Addicted

"I'm building a BRAIN in my BASEMENT." ~John

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Aug 15th, 2006, 3:46pm »

on Aug 14th, 2006, 10:17pm, JaniGoo wrote:
Jordan's back - he told Isabelle to get out and leave the 4400 at the end of the show Cool He's ready for her and can take her down!  Evil witch! She seemed so sincere in her apologies...(don't let it fool ya) I still have doubts about Jordan too (is he really going to do good?)  Kyle is back too - it's about time! Still don't know where this is going! Any ideas?

Totally confused by the Collier thing. He was such a baddie before. I can't believe he's a good guy though. And Sean had those visions so we know Collier's talk of a war are true.  But why would Sean be with Isabelle? And why would her father start the war?  Or are all those visions flawed now that Collier is back in the picture?  Arrggghhh! So many questions and only 2 episodes left in the season!  And of course, it will be another year until it's back. *sigh*
IP Logged

"I'm not perfect, I dont give a f*ck. You're not perfect, and I STILL dont give a f---." JR
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]